Yes, I wrote bout! Today’s episode is about money and how we are conditioned to think about it. Money habits are handed down from our parents or life experiences. It takes practice to learn how to change that narrative and start viewing money as a tool and not a need. Business is 75% Psychology and 15% Hustle 10% Strategy
HOW TO CHANGE YOUR MINDSET! It takes time, it’s not easy.
- Remeber that energy goes where your focus goes so if you are always complaining that you don’t have it, you won’t ever get it.
- Stop worrying about things you can’t control! Control your actions, you control your HUSTLE, control what you think.
- Stop not doing things because you don’t feel like it?
- When you start to limit yourself with negative talk, stop, reword and repeat it again, loudly.
- Remember that business is 75% Psychology 15% Hustle and 10% Strategy
ACTIONABLE TO TO: DOWNLOADABLE WORKSHEET Figure out what you need to start your business and make a list, tally it up. Now instead of using limited thinking and figuring out ways to cut down to save for it, think of how you are going to hustle to increase your income to cover what you need plus some. Stop making excuses.
Email Segment: Email me and ask your SHET! Email with any questions you’d like me to discuss on or off the podcast.
Thanks for listening and remember for your business to succeed it must be the SHET: SOLVE a problem or need, HELP your customer/follower move past their current stage/ EARN respect and Build TRUST.